来源:互联网 发布时间:11-17
浏览量:
Unit36-1 招募新人
听说公司将招募新血,汤姆和杰瑞便开始讨论,公司最欢迎什么样的人才,后来也谈到他们以前是如何招募那些有潜力的新人。
let me see…让我想想看
用在当一个人需要一点时间思考的时候。
Let me see,I think I left the car keys on the table.
让我想想看,我想我把车钥匙忘在桌上了。
Let me see.I think this scarf will suit your dress perfectly.
让我想想,我想这条丝巾跟你的洋装很相衬。
As far as I know…据我所知
用于说出自己的认知和判断时。
As far as I know,Melissa will start a new job next month.
据我所知,玛莉莎下个月会开始她的新工作。
next month,she could be hanging out with her friends right now.
据我所知,她现在可能正跟她的朋友在一起吧。
模拟对话
Seeking new blood招募新血
Jerry:Hey,Tom, there's been word that the company is out searching for new blood.
杰瑞:嗨,汤姆,有传言说公司即将要招募新血。
Tom:Is that right?What kind of people does the company need most?
汤姆:真的吗?公司最需要什么类型的人才呢?
Jerry:Well,Let me see, people who have creative minds to promote their products are very welcome.
杰瑞:嗯,让我想想。那些懂得用创意概念去包装行销产品的人都十分受欢迎。
Tom:Are you able to find people who are on par with the company?
汤姆:你有办法找到符合公司标准的人吗?
Jerry:As far as I know,we've been quite successful.
杰瑞:据我所知,我们一直都还算很成功的。
Tom:And how do you manage to find these people?
汤姆:那你打算怎么去找到那些人呢?
Jerry:Our Human Resources department doesn't really like the idea of stealing talent from other companies,so we're going to use the old fash-ioned way.Placing ads in newspapers,posting listings online,and of course.by word of mouth.
杰瑞:我们的人力资源部不太喜欢从别的公司去挖角人才的想法。所以,我们决定用老方法。在报上登广告,网络上贴征人讯息,当然,还有靠口头传播的力量。
词汇解说
new blood (ph.)新血、新生力军
mind (n.)头脑、智力
par (n.)同等、同价
old-fashioned way (ph.)老旧、传统的方式
word of mouth (ph.)口头传播
上一篇 : 叶檀:纸币泡沫推升金价 下一篇 : 巴氏灭菌机 巴氏杀菌机如何杀菌?巴士灭菌
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com