来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
You’re in the pink.
你气色不错啊。
He is bouncy.
他精力充沛。
It’s one of the perks of the job, isn’t it?
这是额外补贴吗?
He is a real slave-driver.
他是个苛刻的上司。
What a nice uniform!
这身制服真漂亮。
Does it come with the job?
这是上班穿的吗?
I’m looking forward to the holidays.
我盼着放假。
I’ve been rushed off my feet all day.
我今天忙得不可开交。
I’ve got that Monday morning feeling.
我现在有星期一综合症。
I’ve got my boss breathing down my neck.
我的老板天天盯着我。
She worked as an intern before graduation.
她毕业之前在这儿实习过。
Do you know Bob? He’s a genius salesman.
你认识鲍勃吗?他可是个天才推销员。
Stress? You don’t know the meaning of the word.
压力?你根本不懂这个词的意思。
A famous IT company plans to cut jobs soon.
最近一家很著名的IT公司也在裁员。
If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
扔点花生,猴子就来了。(小投资高回报)
I asked Rose if she had a boyfriend, and she told me to mind my own business!
我问罗斯有没有男朋友,结果她说“管好你自己就行!”
Why do you want to leave your current job and join us?
你为什么要辞去上一份工作来我们这里?
You know, we’re not allowed to send personal e-mails from the office.
你知道的,咱们不允许在办公室发私人邮件
It’s against company policy.
这违反了公司的政策。
It’s so repetitive. I just sit there all day filling in forms.
简直是重复劳动。我整天都是坐在那儿填表。
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com