来源:互联网 发布时间:12-27
浏览量:
据我所知不会的。
Are we off next Monday?
(下周一我们放假吗?)
No, not that I know of.
(不放, 据我所知不会的。)
off “放假的”。
作为习惯用语这么记下来就可以了。
Not as far as I know.
as far as ... “在……的限度内”。
To the best of my knowledge, no.
to the best of one's knowledge “尽……的所知”。
我不是那么看的。
That's not how I see it.
(我不是那么看的。)
How do you see it?
(你怎么看?)
how “怎样”、 “怎么”。see “知道”、 “理解”。
I don't see it that way.
I see it differently.
(我的看法不同。)
differently “不同地”、 “相异地”。
我不完全同意。
I think Mr. Aoki work s too hard.
(我认为青木先生工作得太辛苦了。)
I can't completely agree with that.
(我不完全同意。)
completely “完全地”、 “十分地”。
I have a few reservations about that.
(我对此有些保留意见。)
reservations “保留意见”。
I agree with that to a certain extent.
(在某种程度上我同意。)
to a certain extent是习惯用语, 表示“在某种程度上”。
和我无关。
What do you think about the situation?
(你对这种状况怎么看?)
I don't have anything to do with it.
(和我无关。)
situation “状况”。
anything “什么都”。
Are you involved in the new project?
(你参与了新项目吗?)
I have nothing to do with it.
(和我没有关系。)
be involved in ... “和……有关”。
have nothing to do with ... “和……没有关系”。
It's got nothing to do with me.
That isn't my concern.
(那不是我该操心的事情。)
concern “操心的事情”。
It's none of my business.
(这不关我的事。)
none of one's business “不是……该管的事情”。
I'm not involved.
这里不可能发生那种事情。
I hear employees are suing their company.
(我听说员工们正在告他们的公司。)
That can never happen here.
(这里不可能发生那种事情。)
sue “控告”、 “起诉”。
can never “永不可能”、 “没道理”。happen “发生”。
We can't allow that to happen here.
allow “允许”。
It'll never happen here.
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com