来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
你能解决这个问题吗?
Can you solve this problem?
(你能解决这个问题吗?)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会尽力的。)
solve “解决(问题等)”。
give ... one's best shot “对……竭尽全力”。
Can you take care of this problem?
Can you resolve this problem?
Can you think of a solution to this problem?
(你能想出解决这个问题的办法吗?)
你能劝劝他吗?
He said he didn't want to buy it.
(他说他不想买。)
Can you persuade him?
(你能劝劝他吗?)
persuade “说服”、 “说服某人做……”。
Can you talk him into it?
Can you convince him?
convince “使同意”、 “确信”。
Can you change his mind?
(你能改变他的想法吗?)
如果我给你这份工作, 你能行吗?
If I give you this work, will you be all right?
(如果我给你这份工作, 你能行吗?)
I think I'll be okay.
(我想我没问题。)
Will you be all right? “你行吗?”。
Can you handle this work?
handle “处理”。
Do you think you'll be able to do this work?
你想干还是不想干?
Are you willing to do it or not?
(你想干还是不想干?)
I suppose.
(干吧。)
be willing to ... “不讨厌做……”、 “想要做……”。
直译是“我想做”。回答略显含糊。
Will you do it, or won't you?
Would you make up your mind?
(你下决心了吗?)
make up one's mind “下决心”。
关于这份工作有没有什么问题?
Any questions about this position?
(关于这份工作有没有什么问题?)
No. I believe I'm okay for now.
(没有。我想目前没有。)
position “工作”、 “职位”。
这里的believe指“想”。
Do you have any questions about this position?
Is there anything about the position you would like to ask?
would like to ... “想做……”。
Is there anything else that you need to know?
(你还想了解些什么?)
你还需要别的什么吗?
Good job. This market report is very good.
(很好。这份市场报告非常好。)
Thank you. Do you need anything else?
(谢谢。你还需要别的什么吗?)
else “其他”、 “另外”。
Is there anything else you need?
Can I provide you with anything else?
provide “给予”、 “提供”。
我们该做什么呢?
What would you like us to do?
(我们该做什么呢?)
I want you to answer the phones now.
(我希望你们接听电话。)
直译是“你想让我们做什么?”。
What do you need us to do?
What do you want us to do?
需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
(需要帮忙吗?)
Yes, please.
(好啊, 谢谢。)
May I ...? “我可以做……吗?”。比“Can I ...?”的表达更加礼貌。主要对地位高的人和客人使用。
Who did you want to see?
(你想找哪一位?)
在前台等处常会用到的说法
How can I help you?
What can I do for you?
也用于医生对患者说“你怎么啦?”的时候。
我来帮你。
I'm having trouble with this.
(我遇到麻烦了。)
Let me give you a hand.
(我来帮你。)
have trouble with ... “因为……而苦恼”、 “为……而痛苦”。
give ... a hand “帮助……”。
Let me help you with that.
Please allow me to help.
allow “允许”。
Let me help out.
help out “帮助”、 “从困难中解救出来”。
Let me lend you a hand.
lend ... a hand “帮助……”。
我希望没有问题了。
I hope there's no problem.
(我希望没有问题了。)
No. I just have a question.
(是没问题了, 不过我还有一点疑问。)
这里的No是对前面句子的回答。
I hope there isn't any problem.
I hope that everything is okay.
(我希望每件事情都很顺利。)
你改变想法了吗?
Have you changed your mind?
(你改变想法了吗?)
No, I'll still help you with your project.
(没有, 我还会帮你做这个项目的。)
change one's mind “改变想法”。
Have you reconsidered?
(你重新考虑了吗?)
reconsider “重新思考”、 “再次考虑”。
Have you changed your opinion?
(你改变主意了吗?)
Have you decided not to?
我想租一星期的车用用。
I'd like to rent a car for a week.
(我想租一星期的车用用。)
What kind of car would you like?
(你想租什么样的车?)
I'd like to ...“我想……”, 有礼貌的说法。
I need a rental car for a week.
(我需要租一辆车用一个星期。)
I want to rent a car for the week.
真的吗?
I'll take care of it.
(我会处理的。)
Are you sure?
(真的吗?)
take care of ... “处理……”、 “承担……”、 “照顾……”。
向对方寻求确认时的习惯用语。
Are you sure it's okay?
Is it really okay?
Are you sure about it?
Do you mean it?
(真的吗?)
mean “意思是”。确认对方不是在开玩笑, 而是认真的。
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com