来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
a few “很少的”。
It's just a few minutes on foot.
on foot “徒步”。
It only takes a few minutes to walk there from here.
你得坐公交车。
You should take a bus.
(你得坐公交车。)
Is there a bus stop near here?
(这附近有公交车站吗?)
take a bus “乘坐公交车”。
It would be better if you took a bus.
I'd recommend taking a bus.
(我建议你坐公交车。)
I'd是I would的缩写。recommend ...ing “建议做……”。
You'd better take a bus.
他们建议我们坐公交车。
Did you get directions?
(你知道怎么走了吗?)
They suggest that we go by bus.
(他们建议我们坐公交车。)
They suggest that ... “他们建议……”。
They suggested we take the bus.
They said we should take the bus.
我坐地铁去。
How will you ge t to the meeting?
(你怎么去参加会议?)
I'll go by subway.
(我坐地铁去。)
subway “地铁”。
By subway.
I'll take the train.
这里的take指“乘坐”。
I'll ride the subway over.
ride “乘坐”。
我们坐火车去吧。
Let's go by train.
(我们坐火车去吧。)
Good idea. It'll be faster and cheaper.
(好主意。又快又便宜。)
Let's take the train.
Let's ride the train.
坐火车大约一个小时。
How far away is Osaka?
(大阪有多远?)
It's about an hour train ride.
(坐火车大约一个小时。)
这里的ride指“搭乘(交通工具)”、 “ (乘坐交通工具的)旅行”。
It takes about an hour on the train.
It's roughly an hour train ride.
roughly “大约”。
开车大约有两个小时的路程。
It's about a two-hour drive to the city.
(到城里开车大约有两个小时的路程。)
What if I took the train instead?
(如果我改坐火车的话怎么样呢?)
这里的drive指“驱车旅行”。
What if ...?“如果是……的话会怎么样呢?”。instead “代替”。
It's roughly a two-hour drive.
It's about two hours by car.
我在哪里可以叫到出租车?
Where can I catch a taxi?
(我在哪里可以叫到出租车?)
Right in front of the hotel.
(就在宾馆门前。)
catch a taxi “叫出租车”。
Where can I get a taxi?
(我在哪里可以坐上出租车?)
Right around the next corner.
(拐过下一个街角就可以了。)
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com