来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
这里的available指“腾出空来”、 “不忙”。
I'd like to see Mr. Smith.
我想见一见你们的广告负责人。
May I help you?
(有什么事吗?)
I'd like to see someone in charge of advertising.
(我想见一见你们的广告负责人。)
in charge of ... “管理(负责)……”。advertising “广告”。
I'm interested in seeing the person in charge of advertising.
be interested in ... “对……有兴趣”。
I'm here to see the head of advertising.
这里的head指“领导”。
我可以见一见你们的负责人吗?
May I see the person in charge?
(我可以见一见你们的负责人吗?)
Certainly. Just a moment.
(当然。请稍等一下。)
person in charge “负责人”、 “管理者”。
May I see the manager?
May I see your supervisor?
May I see your boss?
I'd like to see the manager.
I'd like to see your supervisor.
I'd like to see your boss.
你是这里的负责人吗?
Are you in charge here?
(你是这里的负责人吗?)
Yes. May I help you?
(是。你有什么事吗?)
Are you the boss [supervisor/manager]?
你是老板(管理人、 经理)吗?
他什么时候回来?
He's not in right now.
(他现在不在。)
When do you expect him back?
(他什么时候回来?)
When is he coming back?
When will he be back?
是不是我以后再来?
Shall I come back later?
(是不是我以后再来?)
No, please sit down.
(不, 请坐。)
come back “回来”、 “返回”。
Do you want me to come back later?
Should I return later?
return “返回”、 “回来”。
是X公司的史密斯先生介绍我来的。
How did you hear of us?
(你是怎么知道我们的?)
I was referred by Mr. Smith of X Company.
(是X公司的史密斯先生介绍我来的。)
refer “介绍”、 “引荐”。
Mr. Smith of X Company referred me.
Mr. Smith of X Company suggested I come.
suggest “建议”。
这是我的名片。
Here's my card.
(这是我的名片。)
Thank you.
(谢谢。)
Here's ... 递送东西时常用的说法。“名片”可以简单地说card或business card。
Do you have a phone number I can reach you at?
(我打什么电话和你联系?)
Here's my business card.
(这是我的名片。)
reach “ (通过信件或电话等)联系”。
Let me give you my card.
Here's my name card.
Take my card.
你有名片吗?
Do you have a business card?
(你有名片吗?)
Unfortunately, no. I ran out yesterday.
(真不巧, 没有。昨天我用完了。)
unfortunately “不幸”、 “不巧”。run out “结束”、 “用光”、 “用尽”。
Do you have a business card with you?
May I have your card?
我刚到一会儿。
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
(不好意思让你久等了。)
I just got here a little while ago.
(我刚到一会儿。)
have “使”。keep “保持(……的状态)”。
get “到达”。while “ (一段)时间”、 “一会儿”。
I've only been here a few minutes.
I just arrived.
(我刚到。)
对不起我没能早点儿见你。
I'm sorry I couldn't see you sooner.
(对不起我没能早点儿见你。)
It's not a problem.
( 没关系。)
I'm sorry you had to wait so long.
(对不起让你等了那么长时间。)
Sorry for the delay.
(对不起我迟到了。)
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com