来源:互联网 发布时间:12-27
浏览量:
就要到午饭时间了。
It’s almost lunchtime.
(就要到午饭时间了。)
I’m hungry. (我都饿了。)
almost “几乎”、 “差一点”。
It’s nearly lunchtime.
It’s close to lunchtime.
你吃过午饭了吗?
Have you eaten lunch yet?
(你吃过午饭了吗?)
No, I haven’t had time.
(没有, 我还没腾出空来。)
这里的yet指“已经”, 相当于already。
Have you had lunch yet?
have lunch “吃午饭”。
Have you gone on your lunch break?
你想吃点什么吗?
Would you like to get something to eat?
(你想吃点什么吗?)
Yes. I’m hungry.
(想, 我肚子饿了。)
Why don’t we get something to eat?
Why don’t we ...? “我们为什么不……”。
Should we go eat something?
How about getting something to eat?
How about ...? “……怎么样?”。
Would you like to get a bite to eat?
(来点便餐怎么样?)
这里的bite指“便餐”。
我们吃午饭时谈吧。
We need to talk about Mr. Smith’s promotion.
(我们该谈谈提拔史密斯先生的事。)
Let’s discuss that over lunch.
(我们吃午饭时谈吧。)
discuss 意思是“谈论”。这里的over表示“在……期间”。
Let’s talk over lunch.
(我们吃午饭时谈吧。)
I’ll be there.
(好的。)
I’ll be there. 直译是“我会去那儿”。
Shall we discuss it over lunch?
(我们边吃午饭边谈, 好吗?)
Could we talk about it during lunch?
(我们可以吃午饭时谈吗?)
Let’s talk about it at lunch.
Let’s have lunch and talk.
Let’s talk over a cup of coffee.
(我们边喝咖啡边聊吧。)
你能推荐一个地方吗?
Where shall we have lunch?
(我们在哪里吃午饭?)
Can you recommend a place to go?
(你能推荐一个地方吗?)
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com