来源:互联网 发布时间:12-27
浏览量:
I’ve changed jobs frequently.
frequently “频繁”、 “经常”。
I’ve had several different jobs.
我在这儿的工作只是一个跳板。
My job here is only a stepping-stone.
(我在这儿的工作只是一个跳板。)
I know. You’re looking for a better job, right?
(我知道。你在找更好的工作, 对吧?)
stepping-stone 指“ (通往成功等的)手段”、 “跳板”, 意思也就是说“在这儿做事只是临时性的”。
This job is just a stepping-stone.
This job is just the start for me.
(这份工作对我来说只是开始。)
I have bigger plans for myself.
(我有更大的梦想。)
只是钱的问题。
Why did you decide to switch companies?
(你为什么决定跳槽?)
It’s just a matter of money.
(只是钱的问题。)
decide “决定”。switch “换”。
just “只是”。matter “问题”。
It’s because of money. (因为钱。)
because of ... “因为……”。
It’s all about the money.
Money is the problem.
problem “问题”。
Money is the reason. (是因为钱。)
reason “理由”。
你应该等等。
I’m considering quitting this job.
(我正在考虑辞职。)
You should wait.
(你应该等等。)
I think it would be wise to wait.
You should think it through.
(你应该好好考虑考虑。)
You should think about it.
(你应该再好好想想。)
希望你慎重考虑。
I may consider changing jobs.
(我可能考虑换工作。)
We hope you’ll think it over.
(希望你慎重考虑。)
think ... over “深思熟虑”、 “认真考虑”。
We hope you’ll give it careful consideration.
(希望你慎重考虑。)
Please consider it carefully.
(请你慎重考虑。)
谁也挡不住这个诱惑。
I was offered $200,000 a year to work in China.
(我在中国工作的年薪是20万美元。)
Who can resist that temptation?
(谁也挡不住这个诱惑。)
offer “提出”、 “提议”。
直译是“谁能抵抗这个诱惑呢?”。resist 指“抵抗”、 “反抗”, temptation 指“诱惑”、 “冲动”。
That just sounds too good to be true.
(听起来都不像是真的。)
sound “听起来(像……)”。
That’s too hard to resist.
请保持联系。
I’m going to miss you.
(我会想你的。)
Please keep in touch.
(请保持联系。)
这是告别时常说的话。miss “想念”。
keep in touch “保持联系”。
Please don’t forget us.
(请别把我们给忘了。)
Please call us now and then.
(请随时给我们来电话。)
now and then “时而”。
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com