来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
I'm disappointed that things didn't turn out better.
Things didn't work out as I expected, so I'm disappointed.
(事情进展得不像我期待的那么顺利, 所以我很失望。)
work out “进展顺利”。
事态越来越控制不住了。
Are the strikers still outside?
(罢工的人群还在外面吗?)
Yes, it's getting out of hand.
(在, 事态越来越控制不住了。)
out of hand “不好控制”、 “不好收拾”。
It's getting out of control.
out of control “失去控制”。
It's becoming uncontrollable.
uncontrollable “无法控制的”。
我没办法做得更好了。
I couldn't have done any better.
(我没办法做得更好了。)
I know you tried your best.
(我知道你已经尽力了。)
That's the best I could do.
I did the best I could.
I gave it my all.
这很难做决定。
I don't know which way to go.
(我不知道该怎么做。)
It's a difficult decision to make.
(这很难做决定。)
That's a tough thing to decide.
tough “困难的”。
It's a hard choice to make.
我们还什么都没决定呢。
What are the new rules?
(新规定是什么?)
We haven't decided anything yet.
(我们还什么都没决定呢。)
decide “决定”、 “解决”。
We haven't reached any conclusions yet.
(我们还没有得出任何结论。)
conclusion “结论”、 “决定”。
We haven't made a decision yet.
(我们还没有决定。)
make a decision “做决定”。
We haven't made up our minds yet.
make up one's mind “下决定”。
We've yet to make a decision.
我无法做决定。
I can't make a decision.
(我无法做决定。)
Maybe I can help.
(也许我可以帮你。)
I can't decide.
(我决定不了。)
It's hard to decide.
(很难做决定。)
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com