来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
I never thought of it that way before.
(我以前从没有这样想过。)
product指“产品”, 因为这里不单是一个产品, 所以用了复数products。
We sell our image at the showrooms, not our products.
“... not ...” 这种表达方式可以部分否定not后面出现的词句。
Showrooms aren’t where we sell products, but where we sell image.
not ... but ... “不是……而是……”。
我们正在实现电脑化。
Your company is not keeping up with the times.
(你们的公司跟不上时代。)
We’re in the process of computerizing.
(我们正在实现电脑化。)
keep up with ... “跟上”。
in the process of ... “在……的过程当中”。computerizing “电脑化”。
We’re in the process of computerizing the system.
We’re updating our system with computers.
update “更新换代”。
我们的办公设备要更新吗?
Are we going to upgrade our office equipment?
(我们的办公设备要更新吗?)
Yes, we have no choice.
(要的, 我们别无选择。)
upgrade “升级”、 “提高(品质等)”。equipment “设备”、 “机器”。
Are we going to replace our office equipment?
replace “更换”。
Do you know if we’re upgrading our office equipment?
我们必须强化我们的经营方针。
We must tighten up our management policies.
(我们必须强化我们的经营方针。)
I think that’ll make a huge impact.
(我认为那样会产生极大的影响。)
tighten up “强化(限制措施等)”、 “严格管理”。management policy “经营方针”。
make a huge impact “产生巨大的影响”。
We need stricter management policies.
(我们需要更加严格的经营方针。)
We have to enforce our management policies.
(我们必须强化我们的经营方针。)
enforce “强迫执行”、 “强化”。
我们必须尽量缩减库存量。
We have to minimize the inventory level.
(我们必须尽量缩减库存量。)
Maybe we should have a sale.
(也许我们需要搞一次促销。)
minimize “使减少到最低限度”。inventory “库存品”。
maybe “也许”。
We need to lower our level of inventory.
lower “降低”。
We have too much inventory.
(我们的存货太多了。)
We need to get rid of our surplus inventory.
(我们必须处理掉过剩的存货。)
get rid of ... “除去……”。surplus “过剩的”。
把价格尽可能压低。
Try to keep the price as low as possible.
(把价格尽可能压低。)
That is my main goal.
(那正是我的主要目标。)
as ... as possible “尽可能……”。
Try to price the product reasonably.
(给产品定个合理价。)
reasonably也有“相当”的意思, 但是这里表示“合理地”。
Keep the price as low as you can.
我们必须使我们的产品有所不同。
We have to differentiate our products.
(我们必须使我们的产品有所不同。)
That should be fairly easy.
(那很简单。)
differentiate “区别”。
fairly “相当地”。
We need to distinguish our products.
distinguish “区别”。
We need to make our products distinct.
售后服务很有必要。
How can we boost customer loyalty?
(我们怎样能提高顾客的忠诚度?)
After-sale service is necessary.
(售后服务很有必要。)
boost “提高”、 “提升”。loyalty “忠诚”、 “诚实”。
after-sale service “售后服务”。necessary “必需的”、 “必要的”。
We need to continue to offer customer service after the sale is made.
(在销售完产品后我们必须继续给顾客提供服务。)
continue “继续”。
After-sale service is crucial.
(售后服务至关重要。)
crucial “至关重要的”。
It is necessary to provide after-sale service.
(有必要提供售后服务。)
provide “提供”、 “准备”、 “供给”。
我们的销售队伍不够强大。
I wonder why our sales are dropping.
(为什么我们的销售量在下降呢?)
Our sales force is insufficient.
(我们的销售队伍不够强大。)
wonder “想知道”、 “对……感到疑惑”。drop “下降”。
sales “销售的”、 “销售量的”。force “力量”、 “队伍”。insufficient “不充分的”。
Our sales force is not sufficient.
We need a bigger sales force.
(我们需要扩大销售队伍。)
Our sales department is too small.
(我们销售部的规模太小了。)
department “部门”、 “科室”。
那会是一场风险很大的赌博。
Any negatives in a possible merger?
(如果合并会有什么不利吗?)
It would be a big gamble.
(那会是一场风险很大的赌博。)
negative “负面因素”。possible “可能发生的”、 “有可能的”。merger “合并”。
gamble “赌博”。
It would be pretty risky. (非常冒险。)
risky “危险的”、 “有风险的”。
We’d be taking a big chance.
take a chance “冒险”、 “投机”。
我只好随机应变了。
What will you do with no guidelines?
(没有指导方针你怎么做?)
I have no choice but to play it by ear.
(我只好随机应变了。)
guideline “方针”、 “政策目标”。
play it by ear “随机应变”、 “即时应付”。
I have no choice but to make plans as I go.
I have no choice but to see how it goes.
My only choice is to go with the flow.
go with the flow “随形势而变”。
不管怎样, 我都会赢。
I may or may not sell the company. Either way, I win.
(我可以卖公司,也可以不卖。不管怎样, 我都会赢。)
Boss, you’re a genius!
(老板, 你简直是天才!)
Either way, I come out on top.
(不管怎样, 我都会成功。)
come out on top “成功”。
I have nothing to lose, either way.
(不管怎样, 我都不会吃亏。)
这些收入将捐给慈善机构。
What will the money be used for?
(这些钱怎么用?)
The proceeds will go to charitable organizations.
(这些收入将捐给慈善机构。)
proceeds “ (从事某种活动或变卖财物等的)收入”、 “收益”。charitable “慈善的”。organization “组
织”、 “机构”。
The money collected will go to charities.
(募集来的捐款将转给慈善机构。)
collect “募集”。charity “慈善机构”。
The money will be donated to charity.
(款项将捐给慈善机构。)
donate “捐赠”。
The profits will be given to charity.
(所得的利润将捐给慈善机构。)
profit “利润”。
我们公司重视团队合作。
What is the secret of your success?
(你们成功的秘诀是什么?)
We stress teamwork in our company.
(我们公司重视团队合作。)
stress “强调”、 “重视”。teamwork “团队精神”、 “合作”。
Looks like your employees are happy.
(你们的员工看起来都很愉快。)
We’re trying to encourage team spirit.
(我们力图鼓励团队合作精神。)
encourage “鼓励”、 “促进”。team spirit “团队的合作精神”、 “团结的精神”。
Our company stresses teamwork.
Our company values teamwork.
value “重视”。
We’re trying to support team spirit.
We’d like to have team spirit.
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com