来源:互联网 发布时间:11-16
浏览量:
这里的presentation指“发言”。unprofessional “非专业的”、 “不够职业的”。
prepare “准备”。
There wasn’t enough time to prepare.
enough “足够的”。
We didn’t have time to prepare.
准备好会议室的投影幻灯机。
What else do we need to do?
(我们还需要做什么?)
Set up the overhead projector in the meeting room.
(准备好会议室的投影幻灯机。)
这里的set up指“设置”。
Prepare the overhead projector in the meeting room.
Get the overhead projector ready in the meeting room.
get ... ready “准备好……”。
我们在哪里开会?
Where are we going to have the meeting?
(我们在哪里开会?)
In my office.
(在我的办公室。)
meeting “会议”、 “会谈”。
Where will the meeting be?
( 会在哪里开?)
At the head office.
(在总部开。)
Where are we going to hold the meeting?
这里的hold指“举行(会议等)”。
Where will the meeting be held?
Where’s the meeting going to be?
我在想我是不是一定要参加。
I wonder if I must attend.
(我在想我是不是一定要参加。)
I think you should go.
(我想你应该去。)
I wonder if ...? “我在想是否……”。attend “参加”。
I wonder if I have to attend.
I don't know if I’m required to attend.
be required to ... “被要求做……”、 “有必要做……”。
你在浪费时间。
I will ask that we have a meeting.
(我要建议咱们开个会。)
You’re wasting your time.
(你在浪费时间。)
waste “消耗”、 “浪费”。
It’s fruitless. (没用的。)
It won’t make a difference.
(不会有什么效果的。)
make a difference “产生不同”。
但愿这个会不会太长。
We have an emergency meeting this afternoon.
(今天下午我们有个紧急会议。)
I hope it won’t take long.
(但愿这个会不会太长。)
emergency “紧急的”。
这里的long指“ (时间)长”。
I hope it won’t be long.
I hope it won’t take much time.
(但愿不会花太长时间。)
I hope it’s short.
我代表史密斯先生出席这次会议。
I’m attending on behalf of Mr. Smith.
(我代表史密斯先生出席这次会议。)
We’re happy to see you.
(我们很高兴见到你。)
on behalf of ... “代替……”、 “代表……”。
I’m here in lieu of Mr. Smith.
in lieu of ... “代替……”。
I’m standing in for Mr. Smith.
stand in for ... “代替”、 “做……的代理”。
我还没有做好会议的准备呢。
I’m not prepared for the meeting yet.
(我还没有做好会议的准备呢。)
Should we postpone it?
(需要延期吗?)
be prepared for ... “做好……的准备”、 “预备好……”。
I’m not ready for the meeting yet.
I haven’t prepared my documents for the meeting yet.
(会议的材料我还没有准备好。)
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com