来源:互联网 发布时间:12-26
浏览量:
千万不要以为经常迟到是自己占了便宜,说不定哪天就直接被老板开除了。
老板:
Come in, please!
请进!
约翰:
You want to see me?
您找我有事?
老板:
Yes, sit down please.
是的.请坐.
约翰:
Thank you sir!
谢谢您!
老板:
I want to talk with you.
我想跟你谈谈.
约翰:
Well. I am glad to hear your guidance.
我很乐意听从您的指导.
老板:
Are you late this morning?
你今天早上是不是迟到了?
约翰:
Well, there is a traffic jam.
是的.今天堵车.
老板:
Are you always late for work?
你是不是经常迟到?
约翰:
Not very often, sir.
不是很经常。
老板:
But the secretary showed me your attendance rate.
但是秘书给我看了你的出勤率.
约翰:
I am terribly sorry, sir. I promise I will never be late again!
我真的非常抱歉.我保证下不为例!
老板:
Ok.Another question, do you have a habit of sleeping during working time?
很好.那么.再问你一个问题!你是不是有上班睡觉的习惯?
约翰:
Of course that isn`t a habit!
那当然不是个习惯!
老板:
What was that?
那是什么?
约翰:
Sorry, sometimes I will doze for a while.
对不起.有时候上班会打打瞌睡.
老板:
See? Another fault!
所以.这是第二个过失!
约翰:
I can promise on that too!
我也可以保证不再睡觉了!
老板:
Sorry, I can`t trust you anymore!
对不起.我不会再相信你了.
约翰:
What do you mean, sir?
您这话什么意思?
老板:
I am sorry to inform you that you are fired!
我遗憾地通知你:你被解雇了!
约翰:
I am so sorry, please give me another chance!
我真的非常抱歉.请再给我个机会!
老板:
Still sorry here.
我无能为力.
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com