来源:互联网 发布时间:11-16
浏览量:
职场口语主题:职场社交口语话题【69--灵验了吗?】
高速下载
SCENE ③ C 电话响起
Zina: Hi, Dave. This is Zina.
吉娜: 嗨,戴夫。我是吉娜。
Dave: Zina? Zina the Snake?
戴夫: 吉娜?诈包吉娜?
Zina: I got your e-mail a couple of months back.
吉娜: 几个月前我收到了你寄来的电子邮件。
Dave: Yeah? Which one was that?
戴夫: 是吗?是哪一封?
Zina: The one that said, "You're a 1) creep. / From me you won't hear another 2) peep. / I hope you 3) wreck your jeep."
吉娜: 上面写着:“你这讨厌鬼。/休想我会再理你。/望你吉普车会撞毁。”
Dave: Right. That one. 4) Did it work?
戴夫: 那一封啊。灵验了吗?
---------------------------------------------
语言详解
A: I told dad you wrecked the car!
我跟老爸说你撞坏车子了!
B: You're not going to get away with this. It was your fault, not mine.
你脱不了关系。都是你的错,不是我。
【Did it work? 灵验了吗?】
要注意work 并不专指“工作”,有时指“灵光、有效”。
A: My brain doesn't seem to work well today.
我脑袋今天好像不灵光。
B: You're better take a walk outside. But be back soon. We have a lot of work to do this afternoon.
你最好到外面走一走。但是要快快回来,我们下午有一大堆事要做。
A: I understand you had a bad cold yesterday.
我听说你昨天患了重感冒。
B: It's gone. My grandma's prescription really works.
已经痊愈了。我祖母的处方真的有效。
1) creep (n.) 令人讨厌的人
2) peep (n.) 小的声音。这里是指“消息”。
3) wreck (v.) 撞毁
4) Did it work? 有用吗?有效吗?
上一篇 : 暂无 下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com