您当前位置:资讯贸易宝典商务英语职场英语·催促他人

职场英语·催促他人

  来源:互联网  发布时间:12-25

浏览量:    

核心提示:  教育论坛 分享学习感受  俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人

  教育论坛 分享学习感受

  俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。

  Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute.

  快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。

  It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up.

  已经11:30了, 我们抓紧。

  Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us.

  快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。

  Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work.

  快点,不然完不成任务啦。

国际贸易:运输

  运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。

  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。

  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  我是李凯文。

  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  嗨。我是海伦?派克。

  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

  我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。

  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  您想要空运多少数量呢?

  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.

  实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

  Kevin: That would be great.

  那太好了。

  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  我不确定海运的时间表。

  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.

  好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

  (华东政法大学通讯员孙晓琳供稿 英语点津)

抱怨信函写作:发货延迟

  Complaints & Claims(抱怨和索赔信函)的目的是为了获取更好的服务,对已出现的问题求得尽快的、妥善的解决。它通常是买方由于对收到的货物不满而书写,如:货物未按时到达;货物虽抵达,但与订单所载不同;货物有损毁现象;货物数量短缺或多余;货物质量与样品不符;服务不合理以及收费过高等,这些均是抱怨、索赔的正当理由。

  书写抱怨、索赔信函时,不妨开门见山提出原先双方同意的条件,然后列举事实以表示有何不满,以及为什么不满,最后提出解决的方法。内容应明确、清楚、有理,语气要简洁、坚决。避免使用愤怒和使对方过于难堪的措辞(除非你所抱怨的问题反复发生,且多次投诉而毫无结果)。

  For Delay in Shipment (由于发货延迟而抱怨)

  Dear Sirs,

  The furniture we ordered from you should have reached us a week ago. The delay in delivery has put us to great inconvenience. It is therefore imperative that you dispatch them immediately. Otherwise we shall be obliged to cancel the order and obtain the goods elsewhere.

  Please look into the matter as one of urgency and let us have your reply as early as possible.

  Yours faithfully

  亲爱的先生们:

  我方从贵方订购的家具应于一星期前收到。发货的延迟给我方带来了很大的不便。因此,贵方必须立即发货,否则我们将被迫取消订单,到另处订货。

  请紧急处理此事,并尽快告知结果。

  (来源:牛津英语网)

上一篇 : 暂无             下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理

版权声明:

  1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

  2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com

 

 

网站首页 | 行业资讯 | 投资理财 | 企业管理 | 成功励志 | 市场营销 | 范文大全 | 智慧人生 | 创业指南 | 贸易宝典 | 百科知识