您当前位置:资讯贸易宝典商务英语面试口语:三个求职面试场景

面试口语:三个求职面试场景

  来源:互联网  发布时间:11-15

浏览量:    

核心提示:场 景 一 A: So,Francois.What do you think are my chances?A: 那么,弗兰科西斯,你看我能获得这个职位吗?B: Well,Harold,it

场 景 一

A: So,Francois.What do you think are my chances?
A: 那么,弗兰科西斯,你看我能获得这个职位吗?

B: Well,Harold,it's not for me to say.This is a decision that will be made by the board.. 
B: 呃,哈罗德,这事不能由我做主,要由董事会来决定。

A: Yes,I know that,but I know that your opinion counts.That womancan't possibly do the job.She's not up to it.
A: 是的,我明白。但我知道你的话是举足轻重的。那位女士不可能担任这个职务,她不能胜任。

B: What do you mean?
B: 你是什么意思?

A: Look,I know the work she's done on course development, but that can be delegated.What I'm good at is working with outside people, and getting people to attend the programmes.I don't think she could handle that...

A: 你瞧,我知道她在课程设置方面所作的工作。但那件工作别人也可以做。我擅长和外界人士合作,争取别人参加这个项目。我认为她做不到这一点。

场 景 二

A: Why do you begin by telling me something about yourself?A
: 你就从谈谈你自己开始吧!

B: What do you want to know?
B: 你想知道些什么?

A: The usual,you know,something about your background and experience and anything personal that you feel is pertinent.
A: 一般的情况--你的背景、经历和你觉得任何与此有关的个人情况。

B: Well,I was born in Iowa and went to school there,right up through college.My father is a doctor,and my mother is a lawyer.
B: 好吧。我出生在依阿华州。在那儿上的学,一直到大学毕业。我父亲是个医生,母亲是个律师。

A: Sounds as if you come from a professional family.
A: 这么说你是出身于一个职业家庭了。

B: That's right.One of my sisters is a dentist and the other one teaches at a university.
B: 是的。我的姐姐是牙医,另一个在大学任教。

A: What made you decide to get into computers?
A: 什么使你搞计算机这一行的?

B: Oh,nothing in particular,I guess.I always liked mathematics and tinkering with machines.
B: 我想没什么特殊的原因。我一向喜欢数学和喜欢摆弄机械。

A: Now what about your experience?How long have you been working with computers?
A: 再谈谈你的经历好吗?你干计算机这行有多久了?


B: More than five years now.After I did my engineering degree,I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.
B: 五年多了。读完理工硕士学位之后,我就开始专攻计算机技术。有一段时间我甚至 还建立了自己的公司。

A: It certainly sounds impressive.Why don't you have your credentials sent to me and I'll show them to the board.We'll probably get back to you in a week.
A: 这一点让人印象很深刻。你何不把你的证件寄给我,我拿给理事会看看。一个星期之内,我们可能再和你联系。

B: Thanks very much.
B: 非常感谢。

场 景 三

A: Good morning.My name's James Goodman.
A: 早晨好,我是詹姆斯·古德曼。

B: Ah,good morning,Mr goodman.Nice to meet you.I'm Peter Banks from Personnel.Do sit down.
B: 啊,早晨好,古德曼先生。见到你很高兴。我叫彼得·班克斯,是管人事的。请坐!

A: Thank you very much.
A: 谢谢!

B: Now,have you brought your curriculum vitae with you?
B: 你的履历表带来了吗?

A: Oh,my CV.Yes,here it is.There are three copies.
A: 哦,我的履历表。是的,在这儿。共三份。

B: Have you brought your certificates as well?
B: 你的学历证明也带来了吗?

A: No,I havn't.I'm awfully sorry.Can I send them to you?
A: 没有,我没有带。非常抱歉。我可以把它寄给吗?

B:Yes,that'll be all right.Now,let's talk about the post.
B: 可以,那样也行。现在我们谈谈工作。

上一篇 : 暂无             下一篇 : 烤地瓜机 烤地瓜机烤地瓜的原理

版权声明:

  1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

  2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com

 

 

网站首页 | 行业资讯 | 投资理财 | 企业管理 | 成功励志 | 市场营销 | 范文大全 | 智慧人生 | 创业指南 | 贸易宝典 | 百科知识