您当前位置:资讯贸易宝典贸易知识最常用商务口语220句

最常用商务口语220句

  来源:互联网  发布时间:11-16

浏览量:    

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  51 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  53 We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  60 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  61 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  62 No wonder you're so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  65 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  68 This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  71 Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

上一篇 : 独立电商或将是电子商务的新未来             下一篇 : 板栗 “6个栗子等于1碗饭” 板栗吃多了易发

版权声明:

  1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

  2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com

 

 

网站首页 | 行业资讯 | 投资理财 | 企业管理 | 成功励志 | 市场营销 | 范文大全 | 智慧人生 | 创业指南 | 贸易宝典 | 百科知识