来源:互联网 发布时间:11-16
浏览量:
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出信用证。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会按时开证的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用证是即期的还是远期的?
上一篇 : 谷歌负责人谈移动商务:本地和移动相结合 下一篇 : 摇滚烧鸡炉 五排摇滚烤鸡炉和六排摇滚烤鸡
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com