您当前位置:资讯贸易宝典商务英语WTO英语900句(8)

WTO英语900句(8)

  来源:互联网  发布时间:11-15

浏览量:    

核心提示:take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物: * I always take fuel co

 

take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物:

* I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内.

I wonder whether you need a loan.

你们是不是要求贷款。

We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.

只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。

if only / only if

if `only

(a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富.

* If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好.

* If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了.

* If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停.

* If only they would tell me what they\'ve decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我.

(b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):

* If only he\'d remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好.

* If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了.

only if (when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject 用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:

* Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.

只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋.

* Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情.

If there is any need, we\'d like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.

如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。

supply/ sэ\'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)

1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:

* a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司

* supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等

* He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.

我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡.

2 provide enough (of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power-station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?

新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?

You\'ve made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven\'t you?

你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?

I wonder whether you\'ll go on importing this kind of equipment?

你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?

The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.

我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。

If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we\'d like to offer you our help.

你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

plant:

(a) [U] machinery, equipment, etc used in an industrial or a manufacturing process (用于工业生产中的)机器、 设备等:

* The firm has made a huge investment in new plant. 该公司投入巨资购置新设备.

* [attrib 作定语] `plant hire, ie renting of machines or equipment 机器租赁.

(b) [C] piece of machinery or equipment 机器; 设备:

* The farm has its own `power plant. 这家农场自己有发电设备.

Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.

我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。

Do you still insist on your price?

你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?

We readjust our price according to the international market.

我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。

May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?

你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?

We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.

我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。

arts and `crafts decorative design and handicraft 工艺美术; 手工艺.

What particular items are you interested in?

请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?

We are very much interested in your hardware.

我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。

ware / weэ(r); wεr/ n [U] (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词)

(a) manufactured goods (of the specified type) (某类)制造品:

* `ironware 铁器 * `hardware 五金制品 * `silverware 银器.

(b) pottery or porcelain of a particular type or made for a particular purpose (为某用途的)陶器, 瓷器:

* `earthenware 陶器 * `ovenware 烤箱用器皿.

warehouse / \'weэhaus; `wεr.haus/ n

(a) building where goods are stored before being sent to shops 货仓.

(b) building where furniture is stored for its owners (存放家具的)栈房.

What products do you want to purchase this time?

您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?

We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.

我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。

This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?

这是询价单,请您看一下。

We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。

substantial large in amount; considerable 数目大的; 可观的:

* a substantial improvement, decrease 相当大的改善、 缩减

* Her contribution to the discussion was substantial. 她在讨论中做了很多工作.

* obtain a substantial loan 获得大笔贷款.

Have you got the catalogue for this line?

你们有这方面的样本吗?

It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.

这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。

I think these patterns are quite good.

我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。

Have you read our leaflet?

我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?

What type do you want to order?

你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?

We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.

我们考虑订购D6C型的。

What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer?

这种型号的推土机总重量是多少?

The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons.

这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。

What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer?

这种推土机有什么特点?

The bulldozer can be handled easily.

这种推土机操纵方便。

Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower?

你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的?

We are in a position to accept a special order.

我们可以接受特殊订货。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?

This is our latest price list.

这是我们的最新价格单。

Our price is highly competitive.

我方价格极有竞争性。

Can you tell me the prices of these goods?

你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?

Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.

你们先谈一下大概要订多少。

The size of our order depends greatly on your price.

我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。

I think it\'s better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先报价吧。

I\'d like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.

希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?

Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US0 per piece CIF San Francisco.

这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。

Is this your CIF quotation?

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?

This is our FOB quotation sheet.

这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。

Are the prices on the list firm offer?

上面的价格是实盘吗?

All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.

不知你们的价格有没有变化?

The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.

这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?

我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。

How long does your offer remain valid?

你们的报价几天内有效?

Our offer remains open for 3 days.

我们的报价三天内有效。

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

All these articles are our best selling lines.

这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。

The price for this commodity is US per pound in the international market.

这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

I\'m afraid I don\'t agree with you there.

我不同意您的说法。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower.

日本的报价就比较低。

You should take quality into consideration.

您必须要考虑到质量问题。

 

 

上一篇 : 独立电商或将是电子商务的新未来             下一篇 : 板栗 “6个栗子等于1碗饭” 板栗吃多了易发

版权声明:

  1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

  2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com

 

 

网站首页 | 行业资讯 | 投资理财 | 企业管理 | 成功励志 | 市场营销 | 范文大全 | 智慧人生 | 创业指南 | 贸易宝典 | 百科知识