您当前位置:资讯贸易宝典商务英语仲裁

仲裁

  来源:互联网  发布时间:11-15

浏览量:    

核心提示:721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding. 我们应该通过促裁解决争议而

 

721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
我们应该通过促裁解决争议而非法律途径
722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.
我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决争议
723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to
developing a long-term relationship.
事实上大多争议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系
724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.
所有有关合同的争议应友好商议
725.Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly
negotiations between ourselves.
就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决争议更佳
726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.
若有争议,友好协议是双方解决争议的最好方式
727.Where do you want to have arbitration held?
你想利用促裁?
728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold
arbitration in the country of defendant.
只要是地方促裁,根据惯例仲裁要在被告方国家举行
729.If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you
submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.
若我们答应仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中国
730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.
若买方为原告,促裁应在北京举行
731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a
position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical
equipment.
这个仲裁协会的会员专业能干,并在因医疗设备质量检验引起的各种促裁享有盛誉
732.Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless
otherwise awarded by the court.
一般来讲,所有的促裁费用就由败诉方买单,除非法院判决
733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding
upon both parties.
仲裁委员会做出的决定应为最终并对双方有约束力
734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
根据合同败诉方应承担仲裁费用
735.We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling £748,000 caused by
your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.
我方要求你方赔偿因你方未履行合和所有仲裁费用,共计748,000美金

736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
如果因检验引起的任何争议,我们可接受仲裁
737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for
arbitration.
若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁
738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
争议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁
739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.
需要时我们讨论同意成立一个临时的仲裁委员会
740.If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute shall be
submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.
如果双方无法达成一致,争议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁
741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations,
then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.
在任何争议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将争议交与国际种裁组织
742. It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.
将争议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受
743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to
handle the dispute without bias or partiality.
我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理争议
744. Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.
既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁
745. If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.
若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁
746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款
747.You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.
你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款
748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗
749.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁
750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this
dispute.
我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁

 

 

上一篇 : 中国企业家都应该补上危机公关这一课             下一篇 : 切菜机 切菜机哪个牌子的好用?切菜机选购

版权声明:

  1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

  2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com

 

 

网站首页 | 行业资讯 | 投资理财 | 企业管理 | 成功励志 | 市场营销 | 范文大全 | 智慧人生 | 创业指南 | 贸易宝典 | 百科知识