来源:互联网 发布时间:11-15
浏览量:
671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in
your favour established by us.
收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达
673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达
674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right
season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错
过销售季节
675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗
676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能
677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备
678.Please send us the shipment by train.
请通过火车发货给我们
679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们
680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运
681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激
682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.
Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
你方应根据合同第9款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线
683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上
684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel,
ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
在船期前10-15日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运代理人名字
685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of
corresponding invoice.
箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的发票日期
686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together
with the shipment.
你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港
687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping
documents that we will need to get the shipment.
所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货
688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will
repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费
689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality,
specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致
690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays
arrival to some extent.
我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达
上一篇 : 中国企业家都应该补上危机公关这一课 下一篇 : 切菜机 切菜机哪个牌子的好用?切菜机选购
版权声明:
1.华商贸易网转载作品均注明出处,本网未注明出处和转载的,是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味 着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
2.如转载作品侵犯作者署名权,或有其他诸如版权、肖像权、知识产权等方面的伤害,并非本网故意为之,在接到相关权利人通知后将立即加以更正。联系邮箱:me@lm263.com